Words



A Song, a poem , the music, the colours ...    the words ...                                                    


I don't know if I ever told you, but you are not and I miss you.


I don't know if you noticed, but I followed your advice : the living-room's cushions  are turquoise colour.


I need you to tell me the tenor's name, and to tune my guitar ... Did you notice? Bruno Gelber  is back again in Colon Theatre! ... I want to hear you playing the piano ... It has past such a long time since we  sang in two voices!


 I´ll tell you about the last book I read. It deals  about the history of religions, from an anthropological point of view, of course ... And I saw Krishnamurti on TV ... You would have been fascinated ...




The linen towels you gave me are beautiful. I use them all the time. I almost worn out the one with the lavender and yellow  flowers .
Today you liked  The Nutcracker so muchAnd you laughed with Murphy Brown ...


I wonder what lies behind your silence ... I don't realize if you know it's your birthday, and Viviana marries today ...


Did you see the tree that Horacio planted for you ? The one that is called Angel's Trumpet. Well, it's gorgeous and has two beautiful flowers ... On Saturday I took a photo of it.


I wonder where you left your words ...
If I knew where, I would go and look for them...

It is a sadness so deep not to hear you!... because you speak so well, and you have  so much  grace ...

I wonder where your words  are  but  I hear you ... I clearly  hear the tone of  your voice and I listen to it ... And also I hear it back in the distance  when I get into the school bus, safe, happy, because you told me that everything would be fine...


And all went fine ... always, in one way or another, everything went fine ...
Be very happy, and thank you, thank you very much, Mom!!!

                                                 Arelisa Beatriz Romero

Words (Palabras)
     
Story published with the signature of Arelisa Suoboda at number 18 Ciencias Milenarias - Editorial Ediser - www.croattodesign.com.ar , in March 1999.
Protected by copyright.
The photo Palabras (Words), was part of the text. It is protected by copyright and cannot be reproduced in whole or in part without the permission of the authoress.

Notes.
• Bruno Leonardo Gelber , famous Argentine pianist born in Buenos Aires, Argentina on March 19, 1941.
• Jiddu Krishnamurti (1895 - 1986), was a well known writer and speaker on philosophical and spiritual matters. The main issues included the psychological revolution, the purpose of meditation, human relationships, the nature of mind and how to produce a positive change in the global society.
• The Nutcracker , ballet  by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840-1893).
• Murphy Brown was an American television serie broadcasted by CBS between 1988 and 1998 with the starring of the actress Candice Bergen.