Sometimes I find it, the rainbow.

Sometimes I find it. The rainbow ...

It happens in the place where the gnome hides his caldron with the gold, between the grass wet and green, bright green, which produces vertigo.

A red dot ... the gnome is not far...

The perfume of the forest is sparkling as almost as much as the water drops in which the rainbow holds itself. I climb up the colours, I wrap myself in them and become green, blue, orange, purple, violet...

While I'm turning with the arms relaxed, the white robe is displayed towards the infinite colour. And over the hair the drops twinkle and crystallize raising again the scent of the forest...
The gnome, curious and suspicious, comes out of his hiding place to spy me, his face appears between two giants lilies.
I smile to him, I greet him : hello friend, hello brother. I won't ruin your grass, I won't touch your treasure, I'm playing with the colours and the fragrance of the forest ... he appears to agree because he continues on his own and  doesn´t  pay attention to me any more.

By my side the rainbow gives its hand to the painter and smiles.
                                         Arelisa Beatriz Romero


Sometimes I find it.The rainbow...
Published with the signature of Arelisa Suoboda in May 1999, number 20 of  Ciencias MilenariasEditorial EDISER -  www.croattodesign.com.ar  Protected by copyright
Note: The painting  "Sometimes I find it ... the Rainbow" was not part of the original edition. It is protected by copyright. It cannot be reproduced  in whole or in part without the permission of the paintress.